Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Florida Government Online has a great listing of resources for businesses in the Sunshine State. Whether you're looking for information available about starting a business in Florida, are interested in registering a non-profit, or want to learn more about business taxes, we can help.
Our extensive section of Florida business resources allows you to find out nearly every resource available relating to business in the state of Florida. Whether you're looking for specific laws for specific Florida counties, or more information about how to get business assistance, our resources will help you find the information you need as quickly as possible.
- Better Business Bureau - Check out a company or file a complaint online.
- Business and Professional Regulation - This site offers information on a variety of Florida industries, from boxing to restaurants.
- Business Assistance - The vision of the Florida Small Business Development Center Network is to be recognized, endorsed and funded as Florida's premier source for small business assistance.
- Business Licenses and Permits - Learn which businesses and occupations require professional licenses, about continuing education for licensees, and about environmental licenses and permits.
- Business Opportunities - Get helpful tips to help you make the right choice when investing in a business opportunity.
- Business Taxes - Get information on business taxes from the Department of Revenue.
- Business, Starting a - Learn how to register a business and about other available resources.
- Chamber of Commerce - View a list of Florida Chambers of Commerce.
- Corporations Online (Public Inquiry) - Enter the name of a corporation to retrieve a corporate name list or a trademark name list.
- Corporations, Division of - Popular links include starting a business, dowloading filing forms, and legal opinions and procedural notices.
- Dance Studios, Registration - The Dance Studio Act requires ballroom dance studios to register annually with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
- International Trade - Learn about international commerce in Florida.
- Licensing, Business - The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) is a $1.5 billion agency regulating one million professionals and businesses across some 200 licensee categories.
- Limited Liability Company - Find forms to assist you in filing with the Division of Corporations.
- Minority Business Council - Florida's minority business enterprises increase revenue and build strong supplier partnerships with corporations when they leverage networks and continuously build capacity.
- New Hire Reporting Center - Use this site to get information about reporting new hires, report new hires online, and learn about other reporting options.
- Non-Profit, Registering a - Find contacts for registering a non-profit for tax purposes.
- Notary Public - Find out how to become a Florida Notary Public.
- Restaurant Association, Florida - The Florida Restaurant Association represents the interests of restaurants via fundraising, lobbying and education.
- Supplier Diversity, Office of - The function of the Office of Supplier Diversity is to improve business and economic opportunities for women-owned and minority-owned businesses in Florida.
- Tax Information, Business - Register online for the sales and use tax, solid waste fees and other taxes and fees.
- Tax, Corporate Income - Corporations and artificial entities that conduct business, or earn or receive income in Florida, including out-of-state corporations, must file a Florida corporate income tax return unless specifically exempted by law.
- Tax, Sales and Use - Learn what is taxable, how to register to collect tax, and how tax is calculated.
- Tax, Unemployment - Learn about the unemployment compensation process.
- Taxpayer Education Seminars - The Florida Department of Revenue provides free Taxpayer Education seminars that will help you understand your tax responsibilities, how to comply with the Florida Tax Laws and the application of Florida Tax Laws affecting various businesses.
- Tobacco Sales Training - This web based training program is designed to teach tobacco retailers about tobacco laws and the consequences of selling tobacco to minors in the state of Florida.