Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
If you're relocating to Florida, Florida Government Online wishes to offer a warm welcome, and also to offer a great list of resources for moving to the Sunshine State. Whether you're looking for information about how to change your address, are interested in tax information for new residents, or are an immigrant looking for information on how to become a U.S. citizen, we can help.
Our extensive selection of resources for moving to Florida allows you to find out about many resources for relocating to the state of Florida. Whether you're looking for information about attending traffic school or you have a need for refugee services, our resources will help you find the information you need as quickly as possible.
- Change of Address - Change your mailing address online.
- Citizenship/Naturalization - Obtain information on becoming a U.S. citizen.
- Immigration - Learn about the services provided by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to applicants, petitioners, authorized representatives, community-based organizations, and the general public.
- Moving to Florida - Read information about relocating to the Sunshine State.
- Moving, Household Intrastate - Learn how to choose a mover and how to make the move as safe and inexpensive as possible.
- New Residents, Florida Tax Information for - Find out what qualifies you as a Florida resident and what you should know about your state tax obligations.
- Refugee Services - View the array of services offered by Refugee Services, such as language education, child care, interpreters, and mental health counseling.
- State of Florida Traffic School - Take a traffic class online, from the comfort of your home.
- Tax Information - Read Florida state tax information for new residents.