Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
We have a great listing of resources for communities in the Sunshine State. Whether you're looking for information about community-based care, are interested in volunteering, or want to learn more about the One Florida Initiative, we can help.
Our large selection of Florida community resources allows you to find out about many resources relating to communities in the state of Florida. Whether you're looking for information from the Department of Community Affairs, or more information about how to eliminate discrimination, our resources will help you find the information you need as quickly as possible.
- Community Affairs, Department of - Learn about community planning, building codes, and disaster recovery.
- Community Relations Service - This program focuses on preventing or diffusing community conflicts and tensions arising from differences in the community of race, religion, ethnicity, color, ancestry, sexual orientation or national origin within Florida.
- Community-Based Care - The overarching strategy of Community-Based Care is to build partnerships in the community and to significantly impact, in innovative positive ways, the outcomes, quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of services in the community.
- Comprehensive Plan Amendments & Developments of Regional Impact, Procedures for Submitting - The Plan Amendment/DRI Processing Section coordinates the review schedule for local comprehensive plans and amendments, DRI applications, Evaluation and Appraisal Reports, Campus Master Plans, Job Siting amendments, and Military Base Closure amendments.
- Conflict Resolution Consortium - This organization helps bring people together to form consensus solutions to our public problems.
- Discrimination - The Florida Commission on Human Relations is dedicated to eliminating discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, marital status or familial status.
- Florida Communities Trust - Florida Communities Trust is a state land acquisition grant program housed at the Florida Department of Community Affairs.
- Florida Homefront - This organization provides a complete resource center for the men and women of the Florida National Guard and their families.
- Library - Use a map to see a list of all the libraries within a county.
- Military Affairs, Department of - View the web site of the Florida National Guard.
- One Florida Initiative - The goal of the One Florida Initiative is to increase opportunity and diversity in the state's universities and in state contracting without using policies that discriminate or that pit one racial group against another.
- Resource Directory - The Florida Resource Directory is your one-stop source for learning about the latest state and many federal programs and resources to help your local community.
- Traffic Ticket Course - Take the Basic Driver Improvement course to have the points from your ticket removed from your driving record.
- Volunteering - Find out how to get involved and make a difference in the community.