Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Florida Government Online offers an extensive listing of housing resources in the Sunshine State. Whether you're looking for information about condominium or mobile home regulation, are interested find out about an Energy Assistance Program, or want to learn more about property taxes, we can help.
Our extensive selection of Florida directories and databases allows you to find out about many resources in the state of Florida. Whether you're looking for information about home insurance rates or landscaping for wildlife, our resources will help you find the information you need as quickly as possible.
- Condominiums, Regulation of - Learn about regulation of condominium associations by the Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
- Consumer Brochures - Read brochures about electric and gas utilities, telecommunications, and water and wastewater.
- Energy Assistance Program - The Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program provides grants to local governments and non-profit agencies to assist eligible low-income households in meeting the costs of home heating and cooling.
- Home Insurance Rates - View a list of premiums based on current effective rates, using specific examples.
- Homestead Exemption - Learn when to file for homestead exemption and about other exemptions for which you may qualify.
- Housing - View housing resources, including information about condominiums, mobile homes, timeshares, and financing resources for potential homebuyers.
- Housing and Community Development, Division of - Gather information about building codes, disaster recovery, low-income home energy assistance, and weatherization assistance.
- Housing Assistance - The mission of the Division of Community Planning is to assist Florida communities in meeting the challenges of growth, reducing the effects of disasters and investing in community revitalization.
- Housing, Financing for - Find resources to help make housing affordable.
- Land Sales Practices Act - The Division of Florida Land Sales, Condominiums, and Mobile Homes protects consumers from fraud and abuse in the sale or lease of vacant subdivided lands.
- Land Sales Scams - Protect yourself from land sales scams with advice from the Office of the Attorney General of Florida.
- Landscaping for Wildlife - Learn how to landscape to attract and benefit wildlife.
- Mobile Home Safety - Find out what you can do if you have problems with a newly purchased mobile home, what local permits are required for set up, and whether Florida dealer warranties apply to out-of-state dealers.
- Mobile Homes, Regulation of - Learn about the Florida Mobile Home Relocation Coporation, get access to links and forms, view frequently asked questions, and find out how to file a complaint about a mobile home.
- Ombudsman, Condominium - The Ombudsman acts as a liaison between all affected parties, including the Division, unit owners, boards of directors, board members and community association managers.
- Property Taxes - Find your local property appraiser in this directory.
- Tax, Property - Get information about Florida property taxes.
- Tenant Rights and Responsibilities - Find out what you need to know before you rent, how oral and written leases work, and what you need to know when you decide to move.
- Wildlife Trappers, Nuisance - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) authorizes trappers to take destructive or nuisance wildlife from private property with the consent of the property owner.