Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Directories and Databases
We have a great listing of directories and databases in the Sunshine State. Whether you're looking for information from public records at the Florida Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles, are interested in the state's holiday schedule, or want to look up a telephone area code, we can help.
Our extensive selection of Florida directories and databases allows you to find out about many resources in the state of Florida. Whether you're looking for information about Florida's population or DMV handbooks, our resources will help you find the information you need as quickly as possible.
- 411 Online Telephone Directory - Conduct a search by agency, city, county, employee, school or subject.
- Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco Delinquencies (Public Records) - Search for delinquencies reported to Alcoholic Beverages & Tobacco.
- Area Codes - This site offers a map of area codes in the state of Florida.
- Data and Maps - Download and print geology maps and data, arcview shapefiles and oil and gas data and maps.
- DMV Handbooks - View the driver license, commercial driver license, or motorcycle license handbook online.
- Fictitious Name Inquiry - Obtain a fictitious name list or view fictitious name filings by county.
- Genealogy Resources - View resources from the State Library of Florida to assist in compiling your genealogy.
- Health Statistics - Use a variety of charts and reports to gather information on health statistics in Florida.
- Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles, Public Records and Online Information - Databases are available 24 hours each day for retrieval of driver and vehicle related data by law enforcement, businesses and interested citizens.
- Holiday Schedule - View a list of dates that are observed as paid holidays by state agencies.
- Hospital Services Guide - Users can access data on the most common diagnoses and procedures in Florida hospitals or ambulatory surgery (outpatient) centers.
- Information and Referral Services - Get information about 2-1-1 helplines in Florida.
- Library Catalog - View the online resources and databases in the State Library Catalog.
- Library, Online Database - This resource contains a wealth of information about most of the libraries in the state.
- Population - View information about the population of Florida from the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Telephone Area Codes - View a map of Florida area codes.
- Television Stations - View a list of Florida television stations.
- Time Zones - View a map of Florida time zones.
- Vital Records - Find information on obtaining certificates, available online forms, and other information about obtaining vital records.
- ZIP Codes - Look up any zip code within the United States.