Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Agencies, State of Florida
Florida Government Online has a great listing of resources of agencies in the Sunshine State. Whether you're looking for information about state contracts, need to contact the Florida DMV, or want to learn more about State of Florida leases, we can help.
Our extensive section of Florida agency resources allows you to find out nearly every resource available relating to Florida state agencies. Whether you're looking for contracts and bid opportunities in the state of Florida, or more information about the regional planning councils in Florida, our resources will help you find the information you need as quickly as possible.
- Administrative Hearings, Division of - This organization reviews matters from state agencies and hears appeals concerning agency actions.
- Agency Purchasing Officers - Find out how to contact a purchasing professional in the Department of Management Services.
- Contracts and Bid Opportunities (State Contracts) - View information for buyers and vendors, project information, and related topics.
- Ethics, Florida Commission on - This organization guards the standards of conduct for officers and employees of Florida and its political subdivisions and investigates and issues public reports on complaints of breaches of the public trust by public officers and employees.
- Florida DMV - View office locations, hours, and phone numbers, or renew your registration or permit online.
- Leases, State - View a variety of links to databases for government, private and public leases.
- Public Service Commission - The mission of the Florida PSC is to promote the development of competitive markets by removing regulatory barriers to competition and by emphasizing incentive-based approaches to regulate areas that remain subject to rate of return regulation.
- Regional Planning Councils - View a list of Regional Planning Councils in Florida.
- Vendor Registration - Visit the State of Florida's eProcurement system.
- Weights and Measures, Bureau of - The mission of the Bureau is to protect Florida buyers and sellers by assuring that equity prevails in commercial transactions involving measurement and to provide a standardized calibration and scientific measurement center for the state.