Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Corporations, Division of
- Better Business Bureau - Check out a company or file a complaint online.
- Business and Professional Regulation - This site offers information on a variety of Florida industries, from boxing to restaurants.
- Business Licenses and Permits - Learn which businesses and occupations require professional licenses, about continuing education for licensees, and about environmental licenses and permits.
- Business, Starting a - Learn how to register a business and about other available resources.
- Chamber of Commerce - View a list of Florida Chambers of Commerce.
- Corporations Online (Public Inquiry) - Enter the name of a corporation to retrieve a corporate name list or a trademark name list.
- Economic and Business Research, Bureau of - The mission of the Bureau is to collect data and conduct research on economic, demographic, and business trends in Florida and to provide information to public and private decision makers in Florida and throughout the nation.
- Leases, State - View a variety of links to databases for government, private and public leases.
- Limited Liability Company - Find forms to assist you in filing with the Division of Corporations.
- Minority Business Council - Florida's minority business enterprises increase revenue and build strong supplier partnerships with corporations when they leverage networks and continuously build capacity.
- New Hire Reporting Center - Use this site to get information about reporting new hires, report new hires online, and learn about other reporting options.
- Non-Profit, Registering a - Find contacts for registering a non-profit for tax purposes.
- State, Florida Department of - Search the site for press releases, public announcements, elections online, corporations online, and starting a business.
- Tax Information, Business - Register online for the sales and use tax, solid waste fees and other taxes and fees.
- Tax Laws - Find information about a variety of Florida taxes.
- Tax, Corporate Income - Corporations and artificial entities that conduct business, or earn or receive income in Florida, including out-of-state corporations, must file a Florida corporate income tax return unless specifically exempted by law.
- Tax, County - Learn how the Discretionary Sales Surtax applies to transactions subject to sales and use tax, including sales of motor vehicles, mobile homes, boats, and airplanes.
- Tax, Intangible Personal Property - Florida's intangible personal property tax is an annual tax based on the current market value, as of January 1, of intangible personal property owned, managed, or controlled by Florida residents or persons doing business in Florida.
- Tax, Unemployment - Learn about the unemployment compensation process.
- Taxpayer Education Seminars - The Florida Department of Revenue provides free Taxpayer Education seminars that will help you understand your tax responsibilities, how to comply with the Florida Tax Laws and the application of Florida Tax Laws affecting various businesses.
- TaxWatch, Florida - The aim of Florida TaxWatch is to improve taxpayer value, citizen understanding and government accountability.
- Workers Compensation - Read frequently asked questions, publications, and statistics.
- Workforce Innovation, Agency for - Get information for job seekers and business about employment listings and unemployment services.