Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Corrections, Department of
Read FAQs, conduct an offender search and view publications and statistics.
- Attorney Search and Lawyer Referral - FLABAR ONLINE is designed to serve Florida lawyers and the public.
- Corrections, Department of/Inmate Release Information Search - Search for released inmates in the state of Florida.
- Corrections, Department of/Offender Information Search - Search for inmates in the state prison system.
- Corrections, Department of/Prison Facilities & Probation Offices - View a list of Florida's prison facilities and probation offices.
- Corrections, Department of/Statistics & Publications - View statistics and publications from the Florida Department of Corrections.
- Court - View information on the Florida Court System for the general public, legal community, and press & media.
- Crime Statistics - View crime statistics for the state of Florida.
- Criminal Appeals - The Attorney General is the chief legal officer for the State of Florida and represents and defends the prosecution in all criminal appeals in state and federal courts.
- Death Row - View a Death Row Fact Sheet.
- Domestic Violence - View information about safety planning, legal assistance, and domestic violence statistics.
- Driving Under the Influence - View the penalties for driving under the influence of alcoholic beverages, chemical substances, or controlled substances.
- Economic Crimes - The Economic Crimes Unit of the Office of the Attorney General is the enforcement authority for all multi-circuit violations of the Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act.
- Government - Read an introduction to Florida government.
- Grand Jury Reports - View statewide grand jury reports online.
- Identity Theft - Learn about the crime of identity theft.
- Judicial Statistics - One of the highest priorities of the Office of the State Courts Administrator is to provide a timely and accurate accounting of judicial branch statistics.
- Jury Duty - Get information on jury service in the Florida State Courts.
- Juvenile Justice, Department of - The mission of the Department is to protect the public by reducing juvenile crime and delinquency in Florida.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Laws, Florida - View a digest of general laws from the Florida Legislature.
- Lawyers - Use The Florida Bar web site to locate an attorney.
- Legal Proceedings - View a notification of legal proceedings listing from the Florida Office of Statewide Prosecution.
- Medicaid Fraud - Medicaid Fraud can take many forms and costs Floridians hundreds of millions of dollars each year.
- Most Wanted - View persons most wanted for identity theft and most wanted fugitives.
- Police Departments - View a list of local police departments in Florida.
- Prisoners - This database contains public record information on felony offenders sentenced to the Department of Corrections.
- Prisons - View a list of institutions for incarcerated felons in Florida.
- Sexual Offenders and Predators - This database contains public record information on offenders classified as sexual predators and sexual offenders under Florida law because of a conviction for a sex-related crime and/or a specified crime against children.
- Sheriffs Association - The Florida Sheriffs Association offers affordable training and provides legal services.
- Terrorism - Learn what to do before, during and after a terrorist incident.
- Traffic Homicide Investigations - The Traffic Homicide Investigations Unit was created in 1967 to meet the Florida Highway Patrol's desire to provide a comprehensive investigation into the circumstances resulting in all traffic-related deaths in the State of Florida.
- Wanted Criminals - Conduct a search for wanted criminals.