Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Corrections, Department of/Prison Facilities & Probation Offices
- Corrections, Department of - The Department of Corrections protects the public by operating a safe, secure, humane and efficient corrections system.
- Crime Statistics - View crime statistics for the state of Florida.
- Criminal Appeals - The Attorney General is the chief legal officer for the State of Florida and represents and defends the prosecution in all criminal appeals in state and federal courts.
- Death Row - View a Death Row Fact Sheet.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Most Wanted - View persons most wanted for identity theft and most wanted fugitives.
- Police Departments - View a list of local police departments in Florida.
- Prisoners - This database contains public record information on felony offenders sentenced to the Department of Corrections.
- Prisons - View a list of institutions for incarcerated felons in Florida.
- Sexual Offenders and Predators - This database contains public record information on offenders classified as sexual predators and sexual offenders under Florida law because of a conviction for a sex-related crime and/or a specified crime against children.
- Sheriffs Association - The Florida Sheriffs Association offers affordable training and provides legal services.
- Victim Assistance - The primary function of the Victim Assistance Office is to assist victims of crimes committed by inmates in the Department's custody or under our supervision, and to notify victims prior to an inmate's release.
- Victims' Rights - View a variety of links regarding victims' rights in Florida.
- Wanted Criminals - Conduct a search for wanted criminals.