Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Agriculture and Consumer Services, Department of
The site offers links on consumer complaints, consumer issues, environmental issues, and publications.
- Agricultural Law Enforcement, Office of - The Office of Agricultural Law Enforcement is dedicated to protecting Florida's agriculture and its consumers through professional law enforcement.
- Agriculture, Regulation of - This site offers information on licensing, permits, and registrations.
- Charitable Organizations - Read tips on giving to charity and view financial summaries of charitable organizations using the Gift Giver's Guide.
- Consumer Complaints - The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services functions as the state's clearinghouse for consumer complaints.
- Consumer Issues - View hotlines, online forms, publications and consumer links.
- Environmental Education - This program seeks to cultivate and support environmental citizenship: the awareness, understanding, and appreciation of Florida's environment; and the capacity to think critically, and participate constructively in its protection.
- Environmental Protection, Department of - View environmental resources for citizens, educators, businesses, and government.
- Fairs and Expositions - Find out how to contact each fair directly for information about tickets, entertainment or vendor services.
- Farm Labor - The Farm Labor Program processes and issues certificates of registration to farm labor contractors (FLC) who engage in farm labor contracting activities in the State.
- Farmers' Markets - View a list of Farmers Markets in Florida.
- Feed, Seed and Fertilizer - The Bureau of Feed, Seed and Fertilizer Laboratories performs analyses on regulatory samples submitted by inspectors throughout the state.
- Food and Waterborne Disease Program - This program was established in 1994 within the Division of Environmental Health to assist County Health Departments in the surveillance, investigation, reporting, and prevention of food and waterborne disease in the State of Florida.
- Food Distribution, Bureau of - The Bureau administers or provides support to five USDA programs in Florida: National School Lunch Program; Summer Food Service Program; The Emergency Food Assistance Program; Charitable Institutions; Disaster Feeding.
- Food Hygiene Program - Prevention of foodborne illness (often referred to as food poisoning) is a major concern in every food service establishment and should be a major concern in home kitchens as well.
- Food Safety, Division of - The Division assures the public of a safe food supply through permitting and inspection of food establishments, inspection of food products, and performance of specialized laboratory analyses on a variety of food products sold or produced in the State.
- Fruit and Vegetables, Division of - The Division of Fruit and Vegetables administers rules that regulate standards, grades and marketing orders for various fruit and vegetable commodities to include citrus, limes, avocados, peanuts and tomatoes.
- Invasive Plant Management, Bureau of - The Bureau of Invasive Plant Management is the lead agency in Florida responsible for coordinating and funding two statewide programs controlling invasive aquatic and upland plants on public conservation lands and waterways throughout the state.
- Kids' Agriculture Corner - Kids can learn about agriculture through a variety of fun activities.
- Motor Vehicle Repair - Your automobile is one of your most important investments. Protect that investment by choosing the right Automobile Repair Professional.
- Organic and Sustainable Agriculture - Florida Certified Organic Growers & Consumers is a non-profit organization which provides an Organic Certification Program.
- Pest Alert - View a list of pest alerts for insects and diseases that have recently arrived in Florida or may possibly arrive soon.
- Pest Control - The Bureau of Entomology and Pest Control has the primary responsibility of protecting Florida citizens and visitors from pestiferous and disease carrying insects, unsafe pest control practices and unscrupulous pest control operators.
- Plant Inspection - The Division of Plant Industry is the regulatory agency responsible for the implementation of laws, rules, regulations, and various programs pertaining to plants and plant pests.
- Publications - Order publications from the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services about agriculture, consumer issues, and cookbooks and recipes.
- Rabbit Farming - Rabbits are raised for meat, research, breeding, stock, and youth programs, such as 4-H and FFA.
- Travel, Sellers of - The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services regulates travel agencies in Florida.