Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Health Departments, County
- Aging and Health Information - View links to several state agencies and resources on aging.
- Aging, Florida Association of Area Agencies on - This association meets on a regular basis to share data, plan advocacy activities, and design coordinated aging programs.
- Birth Certificate - Order a certified copy of a Florida birth certificate.
- Children and Families, Department of - The mission of the department is to protect the vulnerable, strengthen families and promote individual and family economic self-sufficiency.
- Children's Medical Services - Learn about a variety of programs that have the goal of keeping Florida children healthy.
- County Government - View a list of all Florida counties and links to their government websites.
- Death Certificates - View instructions on how to order a certified copy of a death certificate.
- Disabilities - The Florida Developmental Disabilities Council encourages and advocates opportunities for persons with developmental disabilities and their families, to enhance their quality of life within their communities.
- Diseases and Conditions - View a listing of disease topics and find information for each topic online.
- Drug Prices - This website was developed by Florida Attorney General Charlie Crist and the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) to help consumers find the lowest price in their area for their prescription drugs.
- Elder Affairs, Department of - View information for senior citizens about issues such as food safety, prescription assistance, and veteran's affairs.
- Food Stamps - The Food Stamp Program helps ensure that eligible low-income families and individuals are able to obtain a nutritious diet.
- Government - Read an introduction to Florida government.
- Health Care Administration, Agency for - The Agency for Health Care Administration champions accessible, affordable, quality health care for all Floridians.
- Health Care Resources - View a variety of health care resources.
- Health Reports & Guides - Download reports and guides regarding a variety of health issues.
- Health, Department of - Learn about public health issues, reports and health statistics, licenses and permits, and emergencies.
- Healthy Communities, Healthy People - Healthy Communities, Healthy People is a comprehensive and community-based health promotion and wellness initiative designed to reduce major behavioral risk factors associated with chronic diseases.
- Healthy Families - Healthy Families Florida is a community-based, voluntary home visiting program designed to promote positive parent/child interaction and healthy childhood growth and development, thereby preventing child abuse and neglect.
- Healthy Kids - Healthy Kids is a public/private organization providing quality health insurance to Florida's children.
- HIPAA - The Department of Health has implemented HIPAA privacy practices, which provide individuals who receive care from the agency with certain rights.
- HIV/AIDS Community Planning & Prevention - View HIV/AIDS resources and information.
- Home Care - The Home Care Unit licenses and registers agencies that provide services and equipment to people in their home or place of residence.
- Hospice - Florida Hospices and Palliative Care, Inc. will strive to assure excellence and expand access to hospice care, and to advocate for the needs of those in the final phases of life.
- Hospital and Outpatient Services Unit - The Hospital and Outpatient Services Unit within the Division of Health Quality Assurance is responsible for licensing, registering, and regulating hospitals, outpatient and health care service facilities.
- Hospital Services Guide - Users can access data on the most common diagnoses and procedures in Florida hospitals or ambulatory surgery (outpatient) centers.
- Immigration - Learn about the services provided by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to applicants, petitioners, authorized representatives, community-based organizations, and the general public.
- Immunization - The Bureau of Immunization focuses on protecting Floridians from vaccine-preventable diseases.
- Insurance, Life and Health - The Bureau of Life and Health Insurer Solvency monitors the solvency of life and health insurers that are authorized to operate in the State of Florida.
- KidCare - Florida Kidcare is state health insurance for uninsured children under age 19.
- Living Will - View Living Will information provided by the Florida Bar.
- Medicaid - Medicaid is the state and federal partnership that provides health coverage for selected categories of people with low incomes.
- Medicaid Fraud - Medicaid Fraud can take many forms and costs Floridians hundreds of millions of dollars each year.
- Medical Discount Cards - Read about how programs that involve the purchase of a medical discount card or joining a medical discount plan are not health insurance and probably are not regulated by the State of Florida.
- Medical Quality Assurance - The mission of MQA is to protect and promote the health of all persons in Florida by diligently regulating health care practitioners and facilities.
- Medicare Providers - First Coast Service Options, Inc. is your Florida Medicare contractor.
- Medicare Supplement Insurance - Use this guide to evaluate your health care insurance needs.
- Mental Health Counseling - Look up a practitioner and learn how to report unlicensed activity.
- Poison Information - The Florida Poison Information Center Network provides emergency services 24 hours a day to the citizens of Florida by offering poison prevention and management information through the use of a nationwide, toll-free hotline accessible by voice and TTY.
- Schools - View a list of Florida districts and schools, or view a geographical map of Florida schools.
- Smallpox - Learn about Operation Vaccinate Florida and what you need to know about smallpox.
- Substance Abuse - This program offers a comprehensive system of prevention, emergency/detoxification, and treatment services for individuals and families at risk of or affected by substance abuse; to promote their safety, well-being, and self-sufficiency.
- Victim Assistance - The primary function of the Victim Assistance Office is to assist victims of crimes committed by inmates in the Department's custody or under our supervision, and to notify victims prior to an inmate's release.