Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Attorney Search and Lawyer Referral - FLABAR ONLINE is designed to serve Florida lawyers and the public.
- Corrections, Department of - The Department of Corrections protects the public by operating a safe, secure, humane and efficient corrections system.
- Corrections, Department of/Offender Information Search - Search for inmates in the state prison system.
- Corrections, Department of/Prison Facilities & Probation Offices - View a list of Florida's prison facilities and probation offices.
- Corrections, Department of/Statistics & Publications - View statistics and publications from the Florida Department of Corrections.
- Court - View information on the Florida Court System for the general public, legal community, and press & media.
- Crime Statistics - View crime statistics for the state of Florida.
- Criminal Appeals - The Attorney General is the chief legal officer for the State of Florida and represents and defends the prosecution in all criminal appeals in state and federal courts.
- Lawyers - Use The Florida Bar web site to locate an attorney.
- Parole Commission - The Florida Parole Commission protects the public by administering parole, conditional release, conditional medical release, control release, and addiction recovery supervision to all eligible criminal offenders.
- Prisoners - This database contains public record information on felony offenders sentenced to the Department of Corrections.
- Prisons - View a list of institutions for incarcerated felons in Florida.
- Victim Assistance - The primary function of the Victim Assistance Office is to assist victims of crimes committed by inmates in the Department's custody or under our supervision, and to notify victims prior to an inmate's release.
- Victims' Rights - View a variety of links regarding victims' rights in Florida.