Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Access motor vehicle or driver license information or visit the Florida Highway Patrol's web site.
- Auto Crashes - View links to resources associated with automobile crashes.
- Auto Insurance - Get answers to FAQs about auto insurance, take a defensive driving class, and report possible insurance fraud.
- Auto Record - This site offers instructions about how to find the current or previous owner of a motor vehicle.
- Boat Owner's Insurance - Find out how to determine whether your homeowners insurance coverage will adequately protect you or whether you should consider additional coverage for boat owners.
- Car, Buying a New - Read tips about how to protect yourself when purchasing a new vehicle.
- Car/Automobile Registration - Learn how to register your vehicle in Florida.
- Clerks of Court - Get a list of Clerks of Court by county.
- Commercial Driver License - Learn about the requirements for a Florida Commercial Driver License.
- Court - View information on the Florida Court System for the general public, legal community, and press & media.
- Defensive Driving - Enroll in a defensive driving course to improve your driving skills and possibly qualify for an insurance discount.
- DMV Test Preparation - Find useful information about how to prepare for DMV exams.
- Driver Education - Learn about a variety of available driver education courses.
- Driver License - Get information on how to apply for a Florida Driver License.
- Driver License Renewal - Renew your driver license or change the address on your driver license online.
- Driving Records - Get instructions on how to obtain a copy of your driving record.
- Driving School - Sign up for driving school courses online, on video, or in a classroom.
- Driving Under the Influence - View the penalties for driving under the influence of alcoholic beverages, chemical substances, or controlled substances.
- Fees, Motor Vehicle - Learn about motor vehicle fees that are charged in Florida.
- Florida DMV - View office locations, hours, and phone numbers, or renew your registration or permit online.
- Florida Driver License - Learn how to prepare for and earn a Florida driver license, including a Commercial Driver License.
- Florida Driver License Check - Use this link to conduct a driver license check, update your insurance information online, and update your social security number online.
- Florida Driving School - Sign up for traffic school to prepare for your driver license exams, remove points for a ticket from your driving record, or receive an insurance discount.
- Florida Online Traffic School - Register to take the first time driver course or the traffic ticket course online.
- Florida Traffic School - Sign up for traffic school online, on video, or in a classroom.
- Highway Mileage - Use this site to calculate the distance between two cities in Florida.
- Highway Patrol - Learn about career opportunities with FHP, view a live traffic crash and road conditions report, or take an aggressive driver test.
- Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles, Public Records and Online Information - Databases are available 24 hours each day for retrieval of driver and vehicle related data by law enforcement, businesses and interested citizens.
- Insurance, Property and Casualty - The Bureau of Property and Casualty Insurer Solvency is responsible for monitoring the financial stability of property and casualty insurers through ongoing financial analysis and appropriate regulatory action.
- Laws, Florida - View a digest of general laws from the Florida Legislature.
- Lemon Law - The Lemon Law program has proven to be an effective means of recourse for Florida consumers who have purchased or leased NEW defective autos.
- License Plates, Specialty - View a list of specialty license plates in Florida.
- License, Drivers - Locate a variety of sources to assist you in earning your driver license, renewing your license, or earning an insurance discount.
- Mileage Between Florida Cities - Find intercity distances using the shortest route.
- Motor Vehicle Repair - Your automobile is one of your most important investments. Protect that investment by choosing the right Automobile Repair Professional.
- Motor Vehicles, Public Information - Find out how to access motor vehicles public records information.
- Motorcycle License - View links for the Florida Rider Training Program, the Motorcycle Handbook online, and Test Preparation for the Motorcycle Permit Exam.
- Moving to Florida - Read information about relocating to the Sunshine State.
- Online Traffic School - Take a traffic school class online, from the comfort of your home.
- Organ and Tissue Donation - Transplantation saves lives, but only if you decide to help and let others know.
- Pay Traffic Ticket - Pay your traffic ticket online and sign up for traffic school at the same time.
- Senior Drivers Insurance Discount Course - Florida Statute 627.0652 requires insurance companies to provide a discount for drivers 55 years of age or older who have successfully completed this accident prevention course.
- State of Florida Traffic School - Take a traffic class online, from the comfort of your home.
- Tag, Motor Vehicle - Find out how to purchase or renew your motor vehicle registration.
- Traffic Crash Facts - The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles offers the ability to download and reproduce DHSMV information and forms.
- Traffic Homicide Investigations - The Traffic Homicide Investigations Unit was created in 1967 to meet the Florida Highway Patrol's desire to provide a comprehensive investigation into the circumstances resulting in all traffic-related deaths in the State of Florida.
- Traffic Incidents - View traffic incident reports by region; reports are updated every five minutes.
- Traffic Information - This web site is designed to provide statistical traffic information regarding Florida's State Highway System.
- Traffic School - Learn how you can have points from a traffic ticket removed from your license or take the first-time driver course online.
- Traffic Ticket Course - Take the Basic Driver Improvement course to have the points from your ticket removed from your driving record.
- Traffic Ticket Payment - Use this site to pay your traffic ticket online.
- Transportation Information - View traffic warnings and updates and learn about new exit numbers and SunPass.
- Vital Records - Find information on obtaining certificates, available online forms, and other information about obtaining vital records.