Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Learn how to order a credit report, how to protect your credit, and what to do if you are a victim of identity theft.
- Attorney General - Subscribe to the Attorney General's newsletter, learn about the role and function of the attorney general, and read about crime prevention and crime victims' services.
- Attorney Search and Lawyer Referral - FLABAR ONLINE is designed to serve Florida lawyers and the public.
- Background Checks - The Florida Department of Law Enforcement's web site offers instructions about how to obtain criminal history background information.
- Banking and Finance - Conduct a search for an insurance agent, read about hurricane preparedness, or report financial fraud.
- Bankruptcy Courts - View web site listings for Florida bankruptcy courts.
- Birth Certificate - Order a certified copy of a Florida birth certificate.
- Car Rentals - Read tips on how to avoid paying unwanted rental car charges.
- Computer Crime - Learn about cyberstalking, internet hoaxes, spyware and malware.
- Consumer Complaints - The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services functions as the state's clearinghouse for consumer complaints.
- Consumer Issues - View hotlines, online forms, publications and consumer links.
- Corrections, Department of - The Department of Corrections protects the public by operating a safe, secure, humane and efficient corrections system.
- Credit Report - Floridians may obtain a free copy of their credit report.
- Crime Statistics - View crime statistics for the state of Florida.
- Economic Crimes - The Economic Crimes Unit of the Office of the Attorney General is the enforcement authority for all multi-circuit violations of the Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act.
- Financial Services, Florida Department of - Request assistance, review publications, or learn about career opportunities with the Department.
- Gambling, Compulsive - The Florida Council on Compulsive Gambling (FCCG) provides information and support services for problem gamblers, their families, employers and others.
- Game Promotion/Sweepstakes - Learn what you should keep in mind before entering a sweepstakes.
- Gemstone Investment Schemes - Thousands of consumers fall victim each year to gemstone investment schemes; learn how to protect yourself.
- Internet Safety - Learn how to keep you and your family safe while using the Internet.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Laws, Florida - View a digest of general laws from the Florida Legislature.
- Learner Permit - Find out how to earn a Learner's Permit for driving in Florida.
- Lemon Law - The Lemon Law program has proven to be an effective means of recourse for Florida consumers who have purchased or leased NEW defective autos.
- License, Drivers - Locate a variety of sources to assist you in earning your driver license, renewing your license, or earning an insurance discount.
- Loans, Advance Fee - Get information to help you decide whether or not to apply for an advance fee loan.
- Most Wanted - View persons most wanted for identity theft and most wanted fugitives.
- Phishing - Learn about phishing, a type of theft that lures victims into revealing personal information, such as financial account numbers, resulting in the looting of those accounts.
- Police Departments - View a list of local police departments in Florida.
- Slamming - Learn what to do if your phone service has been switched without your authorization.
- SPAM/Junk Email - Spam is a popular term for unsolicited commercial electronic mail.
- Telephone Solicitation Complaints - Learn how to add your phone number to the Florida Do Not Call list.
- Ticket - Find resources for handling your traffic ticket online.
- Victim Assistance - The primary function of the Victim Assistance Office is to assist victims of crimes committed by inmates in the Department's custody or under our supervision, and to notify victims prior to an inmate's release.