Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Locate a domestic violence center, learn about domestic violence laws and legislation, or join a domestic violence listserv.
- Attorney Search and Lawyer Referral - FLABAR ONLINE is designed to serve Florida lawyers and the public.
- Corrections, Department of - The Department of Corrections protects the public by operating a safe, secure, humane and efficient corrections system.
- Crime Statistics - View crime statistics for the state of Florida.
- Health Care Resources - View a variety of health care resources.
- Health, Department of - Learn about public health issues, reports and health statistics, licenses and permits, and emergencies.
- Hospital Services Guide - Users can access data on the most common diagnoses and procedures in Florida hospitals or ambulatory surgery (outpatient) centers.
- Housing Assistance - The mission of the Division of Community Planning is to assist Florida communities in meeting the challenges of growth, reducing the effects of disasters and investing in community revitalization.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Laws, Florida - View a digest of general laws from the Florida Legislature.
- Parent Helpline - Parent Helpline provides a toll-free 24 hour counseling service for parents feeling overwhelmed or stressed with the responsibilities of parenting.
- Police Departments - View a list of local police departments in Florida.
- Sheriffs Association - The Florida Sheriffs Association offers affordable training and provides legal services.
- Victim Assistance - The primary function of the Victim Assistance Office is to assist victims of crimes committed by inmates in the Department's custody or under our supervision, and to notify victims prior to an inmate's release.
- Victims' Rights - View a variety of links regarding victims' rights in Florida.
- Welfare Transition Programs - The goal of the Welfare Transition Program in Florida is to emphasize work, self-sufficiency, and personal responsibility, and to enable welfare recipients to move from welfare to work.