Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Financial Aid Calculators
- Cash Assistance, Temporary - The purpose of the Temporary Cash Assistance program is to provide temporary financial help to eligible low-income families.
- Colleges & Universities, Division of - The Division of Colleges & Universities promotes excellence in teaching, research and public service.
- Colleges and Universities - View a list of public colleges and universities in Florida.
- Community Colleges - View a list of community colleges from the Florida Department of Education.
- Credit Report - Floridians may obtain a free copy of their credit report.
- Education Benefits, Children of Disabled or Deceased Veterans - Learn about scholarships for dependent children of disabled or deceased Florida veterans.
- Financial Aid - Learn about types of financial assistance available to Florida students.
- Florida Bright Futures Scholarship Program - This Florida Lottery-Funded scholarship rewards students for their academic achievements during high school by providing funding for them to pursue postsecondary educational and career goals in Florida.
- Independent Colleges & Universities of Florida - The Independent Colleges & Universities of Florida and its foundation Florida Independent College Fund provide several specialized services to groups of campus practitioners.
- Moving to Florida - Read information about relocating to the Sunshine State.
- Tuition, Prepaid - Learn more about the Florida Prepaid College Program.
- Vocational-Technical Centers - View a list of vocational-technical centers in Florida.