Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
This web site offers information on job searches such as People First (employment with the State of Florida), community college jobs, and internship and co-op opportunities, and on programs such as ex-offender placement, migrant/seasonal farm workers, and unemployment compensation.
- Business Opportunities - Get helpful tips to help you make the right choice when investing in a business opportunity.
- Business, Starting a - Learn how to register a business and about other available resources.
- Cash Assistance, Temporary - The purpose of the Temporary Cash Assistance program is to provide temporary financial help to eligible low-income families.
- Child Care - View the latest information about child care programs in Florida.
- Child Labor - View components of Florida's Child Labor Program.
- Commercial Driver License - Learn about the requirements for a Florida Commercial Driver License.
- Distance Learning - Find a course, earn a degree, and build your future via the Florida Distance Learning Consortium.
- Driver License - Get information on how to apply for a Florida Driver License.
- Florida Driver License Check - Use this link to conduct a driver license check, update your insurance information online, and update your social security number online.
- Government Jobs - View the site for State of Florida employees and those seeking a career in Public Service in Florida State Government.
- Immigration - Learn about the services provided by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to applicants, petitioners, authorized representatives, community-based organizations, and the general public.
- Job Listing and Job Search Firms - Learn how to protect yourself from unscrupulous job listing and job search firms.
- Jobs - View resources for employment in Florida.
- Labor - Search Florida Statutes or read frequently asked questions about Florida Labor Laws.
- Minimum Wage - Learn about Florida's Minimum Wage Law.
- Moving to Florida - Read information about relocating to the Sunshine State.
- Moving, Household Intrastate - Learn how to choose a mover and how to make the move as safe and inexpensive as possible.
- New Residents, Florida Tax Information for - Find out what qualifies you as a Florida resident and what you should know about your state tax obligations.
- Retiring to Florida - View information and resources for those who are thinking of retiring to Florida.
- Security Industry - Learn about the security industry, including types of licenses and how to apply.
- Tax Information - Read Florida state tax information for new residents.
- Truck Driving School - Learn about CDL requirements and prepare for the written exam and pre-trip inspection.
- Unemployment - Unemployment insurance provides temporary wage replacement benefits to qualified individuals who are out of work through no fault of their own.
- Vocational Rehabilitation, Division of - This Division is a statewide employment resource for businesses and people with disabilities that works to enable individuals with disabilities to obtain and keep employment.
- Vocational-Technical Centers - View a list of vocational-technical centers in Florida.
- Welfare Transition Programs - The goal of the Welfare Transition Program in Florida is to emphasize work, self-sufficiency, and personal responsibility, and to enable welfare recipients to move from welfare to work.
- Workers Compensation - Read frequently asked questions, publications, and statistics.
- Workforce Innovation, Agency for - Get information for job seekers and business about employment listings and unemployment services.