Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Learn where to go for wildlife viewing, how to educate your child about wildlife, and how to identify various species of wildlife.
- Alligators - Learn about the American Alligator in Florida.
- Birds - Earn a birding certificate or learn about Florida's birding trail.
- Boat Ramps - View a map of boat ramps in Florida.
- Camping - View a list of Florida campgrounds.
- Coral Reefs - Learn about Florida's many coral reefs.
- Environment News - Read the latest press releases and newsletters from the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
- Environmental Education - This program seeks to cultivate and support environmental citizenship: the awareness, understanding, and appreciation of Florida's environment; and the capacity to think critically, and participate constructively in its protection.
- Environmental Protection, Department of - View environmental resources for citizens, educators, businesses, and government.
- Everglades - Spanning the southern tip of the Florida peninsula and most of Florida Bay, Everglades National Park is the only subtropical preserve in North America.
- Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission - Learn more about freshwater and saltwater fishing, hunter safety, and manatees.
- Hiking - Use the map on this site to find hiking trails in Florida.
- Landscaping for Wildlife - Learn how to landscape to attract and benefit wildlife.
- Manatees - Save the Manatee Club was started so the public could participate in conservation efforts to save endangered manatees from extinction.
- MarineQuest - MarineQuest is the annual open house for the Fish and Wildlife Research Institute.
- National Parks - View a map and list of national parks in Florida.
- Northern Right Whale Program - Get information about this endangered marine mammal or participate in the Adopt A Whale program.
- Panthers - Learn about the state animal, the elusive endangered Florida panther.
- Park Guide - Find a park, get camping and lodging information, learn about things to do, or become a volunteer.
- Project WILD - Project WILD is an interdisciplinary conservation and environmental education program emphasizing wildlife designed for educators of kindergarten through 12th grade students.
- Recreation, Outdoor - More than 5 million acres of mostly undeveloped land, the largest wildlife management area system in the country, offer remote getaways for outdoor lovers in every corner of the state.
- Sea Turtles - The mission of the program at the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission is to promote the recovery of threatened and endangered marine turtles through research, management and education.
- Sports - View a list of professional sports teams in Florida.
- Springs - Experience the magic of Florida springs and learn about threats to their future and how to protect nature's gems.
- Trails and Greenways - A list of trails in Florida to be explored by canoe, on foot, or on horseback.
- Waterfowl - Here you can learn about Florida's wetlands, resident waterfowl species, and migratory waterfowl that spend only a portion of the year in Florida's vast wetlands.
- Wildlife - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission manages fish and wildlife resources for their long-term well-being and the benefit of people.
- Wildlife Trappers, Nuisance - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) authorizes trappers to take destructive or nuisance wildlife from private property with the consent of the property owner.
- Wildlife Violations - Floridians can report fish and wildlife law violations online.