Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
New Residents, Florida Tax Information for
- Car/Automobile Registration - Learn how to register your vehicle in Florida.
- Commercial Driver License - Learn about the requirements for a Florida Commercial Driver License.
- Driver License - Get information on how to apply for a Florida Driver License.
- Employment - View a variety of resources for Florida job seekers.
- Homestead Exemption - Learn when to file for homestead exemption and about other exemptions for which you may qualify.
- Housing - View housing resources, including information about condominiums, mobile homes, timeshares, and financing resources for potential homebuyers.
- Immigration - Learn about the services provided by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to applicants, petitioners, authorized representatives, community-based organizations, and the general public.
- Property Taxes - Find your local property appraiser in this directory.
- Retiring to Florida - View information and resources for those who are thinking of retiring to Florida.
- Tax Collector - Get contact information for your local tax collector.
- Tax Forms - Order current year tax forms.
- Tax Information - Read Florida state tax information for new residents.
- Tax Information Publications - Find Tax Information Publications for your reference and information.
- Tax Laws - Find information about a variety of Florida taxes.
- Tax, Intangible Personal Property - Florida's intangible personal property tax is an annual tax based on the current market value, as of January 1, of intangible personal property owned, managed, or controlled by Florida residents or persons doing business in Florida.
- Tax, Property - Get information about Florida property taxes.
- Taxpayer Education Seminars - The Florida Department of Revenue provides free Taxpayer Education seminars that will help you understand your tax responsibilities, how to comply with the Florida Tax Laws and the application of Florida Tax Laws affecting various businesses.
- Taxpayer Rights - The Florida Taxpayer's Bill of Rights provides protection for taxpayers' privacy and property during their interactions with Department of Revenue employees.
- TaxWatch, Florida - The aim of Florida TaxWatch is to improve taxpayer value, citizen understanding and government accountability.