Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Fruit and Vegetables, Division of
- Agricultural Law Enforcement, Office of - The Office of Agricultural Law Enforcement is dedicated to protecting Florida's agriculture and its consumers through professional law enforcement.
- Agriculture and Consumer Services, Department of - The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services works with farmers, operates the state's consumer hotline, inspects scales and gasoline pumps, and manages public lands.
- Agriculture, Regulation of - This site offers information on licensing, permits, and registrations.
- Environment News - Read the latest press releases and newsletters from the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
- Fairs and Expositions - Find out how to contact each fair directly for information about tickets, entertainment or vendor services.
- Farmers' Markets - View a list of Farmers Markets in Florida.
- Feed, Seed and Fertilizer - The Bureau of Feed, Seed and Fertilizer Laboratories performs analyses on regulatory samples submitted by inspectors throughout the state.
- Food and Meat Inspection - Read about food inspection and related regulatory actions associated with food safety and sanitation, consumer protection and food grading programs.
- Food and Waterborne Disease Program - This program was established in 1994 within the Division of Environmental Health to assist County Health Departments in the surveillance, investigation, reporting, and prevention of food and waterborne disease in the State of Florida.
- Food Distribution, Bureau of - The Bureau administers or provides support to five USDA programs in Florida: National School Lunch Program; Summer Food Service Program; The Emergency Food Assistance Program; Charitable Institutions; Disaster Feeding.
- Food Hygiene Program - Prevention of foodborne illness (often referred to as food poisoning) is a major concern in every food service establishment and should be a major concern in home kitchens as well.
- Food Safety, Division of - The Division assures the public of a safe food supply through permitting and inspection of food establishments, inspection of food products, and performance of specialized laboratory analyses on a variety of food products sold or produced in the State.
- Organic and Sustainable Agriculture - Florida Certified Organic Growers & Consumers is a non-profit organization which provides an Organic Certification Program.