Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Medical Quality Assurance
Use the citizen/consumer assistance link to locate a licensed provider, read discipline information, file a complaint, or read the Patient Bill of Rights.
- Children's Medical Services - Learn about a variety of programs that have the goal of keeping Florida children healthy.
- Health Care Administration, Agency for - The Agency for Health Care Administration champions accessible, affordable, quality health care for all Floridians.
- Health Care Advance Directives - Exercise your right to decide and make your wishes known.
- Health Care Complaints and Information - The Agency for Health Care Administration provides a toll-free telephone system for consumers to call in order to file complaints, receive publications, information and referral numbers.
- Health Care Provider Information - Search for licensed health care providers.
- Health Care Resources - View a variety of health care resources.
- Health Departments, County - Look up contact information for the local county health departments alphabetically by county.
- Health, Department of - Learn about public health issues, reports and health statistics, licenses and permits, and emergencies.
- HIPAA - The Department of Health has implemented HIPAA privacy practices, which provide individuals who receive care from the agency with certain rights.
- Hospital Services Guide - Users can access data on the most common diagnoses and procedures in Florida hospitals or ambulatory surgery (outpatient) centers.
- Medicaid - Medicaid is the state and federal partnership that provides health coverage for selected categories of people with low incomes.
- Statewide Pharmaceutical Services, Bureau of - The Bureau enforces Florida's Drug and Cosmetic Act, which safeguards the health of the public and protects the public from injury by product use and merchandising deceit involving drugs, devices and cosmetics, or false and misleading advertising.