Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
This site offers guidelines for how to deal with less than credible threats, suspicious packages, and personal protective equipment, along with FAQs.
- Domestic Security - FDLE is engaged in the coordination of domestic security issues and responses in our state as well as working to foster a positive and functional relationship with federal offices responsible for safeguarding our nation.
- Emergency Management Programs - These programs help to rebuild lives and communities that have been impacted by a major disaster, and to reduce the impact of future disasters through mitigation.
- Immunization - The Bureau of Immunization focuses on protecting Floridians from vaccine-preventable diseases.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Medicaid - Medicaid is the state and federal partnership that provides health coverage for selected categories of people with low incomes.
- Smallpox - Learn about Operation Vaccinate Florida and what you need to know about smallpox.
- Terrorism - Learn what to do before, during and after a terrorist incident.