Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Housing, Financing for
- Bankruptcy Courts - View web site listings for Florida bankruptcy courts.
- Cash Assistance, Temporary - The purpose of the Temporary Cash Assistance program is to provide temporary financial help to eligible low-income families.
- Consumer Issues - View hotlines, online forms, publications and consumer links.
- Contractors - Learn the difference between different classes of construction contractors.
- Credit Report - Floridians may obtain a free copy of their credit report.
- Financial Services, Florida Department of - Request assistance, review publications, or learn about career opportunities with the Department.
- Housing - View housing resources, including information about condominiums, mobile homes, timeshares, and financing resources for potential homebuyers.
- Housing and Community Development, Division of - Gather information about building codes, disaster recovery, low-income home energy assistance, and weatherization assistance.
- Housing Assistance - The mission of the Division of Community Planning is to assist Florida communities in meeting the challenges of growth, reducing the effects of disasters and investing in community revitalization.
- Land Sales Scams - Protect yourself from land sales scams with advice from the Office of the Attorney General of Florida.
- Loans, Advance Fee - Get information to help you decide whether or not to apply for an advance fee loan.
- Moving to Florida - Read information about relocating to the Sunshine State.
- Moving, Household Intrastate - Learn how to choose a mover and how to make the move as safe and inexpensive as possible.
- Retiring to Florida - View information and resources for those who are thinking of retiring to Florida.
- Timeshare Sales and Resales - Learn how to protect yourself from timeshare scams, which occur both on the front-end, the time of the original purchase, and at the back-end, when you try to resell the timeshare.