Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Included among the immigration benefits the USCIS oversees are: citizenship, asylum, lawful permanent residency, employment authorization, refugee status, inter-country adoptions, replacement immigration documents, family and employment related immigration, and foreign student authorization.
- Citizenship/Naturalization - Obtain information on becoming a U.S. citizen.
- Consumer Issues - View hotlines, online forms, publications and consumer links.
- Driver License - Get information on how to apply for a Florida Driver License.
- Economic Self Sufficiency - ACCESS Florida provides assistance to low income families through the Food Stamp, Medicaid and Temporary Cash Assistance Programs.
- Employment - View a variety of resources for Florida job seekers.
- Farm Labor - The Farm Labor Program processes and issues certificates of registration to farm labor contractors (FLC) who engage in farm labor contracting activities in the State.
- Financial Aid - Learn about types of financial assistance available to Florida students.
- First Time Driver - Take the alcohol and drug education course required for first-time drivers and review hundreds of test questions to prepare for the Learners Permit exam online.
- Food Stamps - The Food Stamp Program helps ensure that eligible low-income families and individuals are able to obtain a nutritious diet.
- Foreign National Arrest/Detention - View Foreign National Arrest/Detention Guidelines.
- Health Departments, County - Look up contact information for the local county health departments alphabetically by county.
- Housing - View housing resources, including information about condominiums, mobile homes, timeshares, and financing resources for potential homebuyers.
- Housing Assistance - The mission of the Division of Community Planning is to assist Florida communities in meeting the challenges of growth, reducing the effects of disasters and investing in community revitalization.
- Immunization - The Bureau of Immunization focuses on protecting Floridians from vaccine-preventable diseases.
- Job Listing and Job Search Firms - Learn how to protect yourself from unscrupulous job listing and job search firms.
- Jobs - View resources for employment in Florida.
- Loans, Advance Fee - Get information to help you decide whether or not to apply for an advance fee loan.
- Medicaid - Medicaid is the state and federal partnership that provides health coverage for selected categories of people with low incomes.
- Minimum Wage - Learn about Florida's Minimum Wage Law.
- Moving to Florida - Read information about relocating to the Sunshine State.
- New Residents, Florida Tax Information for - Find out what qualifies you as a Florida resident and what you should know about your state tax obligations.
- Police Departments - View a list of local police departments in Florida.
- Refugee Services - View the array of services offered by Refugee Services, such as language education, child care, interpreters, and mental health counseling.
- School Grades and Accountability Reports - View school grades, accountability reports, and press materials from the Florida Department of Education.
- School Safety - The K-20 Education Partnership on School Safety has been established to play a part in supporting Florida's schools, colleges, and universities in reaching or maintaining safe schools and campuses, including on-campus student housing.
- Schools - View a list of Florida districts and schools, or view a geographical map of Florida schools.
- U.S. Government - View a variety of federal government resources.
- Workforce Innovation, Agency for - Get information for job seekers and business about employment listings and unemployment services.