Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Insurance, Property and Casualty
- Aggressive Drivers - Read a special report on aggressive driving.
- Auto Crashes - View links to resources associated with automobile crashes.
- Auto Insurance - Get answers to FAQs about auto insurance, take a defensive driving class, and report possible insurance fraud.
- Boat Owner's Insurance - Find out how to determine whether your homeowners insurance coverage will adequately protect you or whether you should consider additional coverage for boat owners.
- Car/Automobile Registration - Learn how to register your vehicle in Florida.
- Credit Report - Floridians may obtain a free copy of their credit report.
- DMV - Get driver license information, update vehicle insurance information, or obtain live traffic crash reports.
- Driver License - Get information on how to apply for a Florida Driver License.
- Driver License Renewal - Renew your driver license or change the address on your driver license online.
- Driving Records - Get instructions on how to obtain a copy of your driving record.
- Driving Under the Influence - View the penalties for driving under the influence of alcoholic beverages, chemical substances, or controlled substances.
- Florida Traffic School - Sign up for traffic school online, on video, or in a classroom.
- Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, Department of - Access this site for information about driver licenses, motor vehicles, and the Florida Highway Patrol.
- Home Insurance Rates - View a list of premiums based on current effective rates, using specific examples.
- Housing - View housing resources, including information about condominiums, mobile homes, timeshares, and financing resources for potential homebuyers.
- Housing Assistance - The mission of the Division of Community Planning is to assist Florida communities in meeting the challenges of growth, reducing the effects of disasters and investing in community revitalization.
- Insurance Fraud - This division investigates all types of insurance fraud crimes.
- Insurance, Life and Health - The Bureau of Life and Health Insurer Solvency monitors the solvency of life and health insurers that are authorized to operate in the State of Florida.
- Learner Permit - Find out how to earn a Learner's Permit for driving in Florida.
- License, Drivers - Locate a variety of sources to assist you in earning your driver license, renewing your license, or earning an insurance discount.
- Motor Vehicle Repair - Your automobile is one of your most important investments. Protect that investment by choosing the right Automobile Repair Professional.