Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
This site provides general information for jurors in the Florida State Courts and links to specific county information for jurors.
- Attorney Search and Lawyer Referral - FLABAR ONLINE is designed to serve Florida lawyers and the public.
- Corrections, Department of - The Department of Corrections protects the public by operating a safe, secure, humane and efficient corrections system.
- Corrections, Department of/Statistics & Publications - View statistics and publications from the Florida Department of Corrections.
- Court - View information on the Florida Court System for the general public, legal community, and press & media.
- Crime Statistics - View crime statistics for the state of Florida.
- Criminal Appeals - The Attorney General is the chief legal officer for the State of Florida and represents and defends the prosecution in all criminal appeals in state and federal courts.
- Economic Crimes - The Economic Crimes Unit of the Office of the Attorney General is the enforcement authority for all multi-circuit violations of the Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act.
- Government - Read an introduction to Florida government.
- Grand Jury Reports - View statewide grand jury reports online.
- Judicial Statistics - One of the highest priorities of the Office of the State Courts Administrator is to provide a timely and accurate accounting of judicial branch statistics.
- Laws, Florida - View a digest of general laws from the Florida Legislature.
- Lawyers - Use The Florida Bar web site to locate an attorney.
- Legal Proceedings - View a notification of legal proceedings listing from the Florida Office of Statewide Prosecution.
- Legislative Library - The Legislative Library provides priority information and research services to the members and staff of the Florida Legislature, serves the information needs of other state departments and agencies and assists the general public with legislative research.
- Parole Commission - The Florida Parole Commission protects the public by administering parole, conditional release, conditional medical release, control release, and addiction recovery supervision to all eligible criminal offenders.
- Police Departments - View a list of local police departments in Florida.
- Prisoners - This database contains public record information on felony offenders sentenced to the Department of Corrections.
- Sheriffs Association - The Florida Sheriffs Association offers affordable training and provides legal services.