Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Protecting cultural resources in your ownership has several advantages. To begin with, tax benefits are possible through certain methods of resource protection. Secondly, cultural resource protection on private lands may better your community's educational and recreational benefits, and finally, preservation and protection of the past provides a legacy for future generations.
- Cultural Affairs, Division of - The mission of the Division of Cultural Affairs is to guide and facilitate cultural development and services for Florida citizens and visitors through public/private partnerships.
- Environmental Education - This program seeks to cultivate and support environmental citizenship: the awareness, understanding, and appreciation of Florida's environment; and the capacity to think critically, and participate constructively in its protection.
- Environmental Protection, Department of - View environmental resources for citizens, educators, businesses, and government.
- History - Learn about historical topics in Florida such as archaeology, African American history, the Civil War, historic buildings and sites, and Native Americans.
- Home Insurance Rates - View a list of premiums based on current effective rates, using specific examples.
- Homestead Exemption - Learn when to file for homestead exemption and about other exemptions for which you may qualify.
- Housing - View housing resources, including information about condominiums, mobile homes, timeshares, and financing resources for potential homebuyers.
- National Parks - View a map and list of national parks in Florida.
- Tax Information - Read Florida state tax information for new residents.
- Tax, Property - Get information about Florida property taxes.