Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Attorney General - Subscribe to the Attorney General's newsletter, learn about the role and function of the attorney general, and read about crime prevention and crime victims' services.
- Computer Crime - Learn about cyberstalking, internet hoaxes, spyware and malware.
- Consumer Complaints - The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services functions as the state's clearinghouse for consumer complaints.
- Consumer Issues - View hotlines, online forms, publications and consumer links.
- Credit Report - Floridians may obtain a free copy of their credit report.
- Crime Statistics - View crime statistics for the state of Florida.
- Identity Theft - Learn about the crime of identity theft.
- Phishing - Learn about phishing, a type of theft that lures victims into revealing personal information, such as financial account numbers, resulting in the looting of those accounts.
- SPAM/Junk Email - Spam is a popular term for unsolicited commercial electronic mail.