Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
The department licenses 1 in 16 Floridians, ranging from electricians to real estate agents, from cosmetologists to professional boxers. Other department-regulated areas include hotels, restaurants, alcohol and tobacco retailers, condominiums and mobile home parks.
- Architecture and Interior Design, Regulation of - Get information about examinations and licensing, continuing education, and profession-related resources.
- Better Business Bureau - Check out a company or file a complaint online.
- Business and Professional Regulation - This site offers information on a variety of Florida industries, from boxing to restaurants.
- Business Licenses and Permits - Learn which businesses and occupations require professional licenses, about continuing education for licensees, and about environmental licenses and permits.
- Business, Starting a - Learn how to register a business and about other available resources.
- Condominiums, Regulation of - Learn about regulation of condominium associations by the Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
- Hotels and Restaurants, Division of - The mission of the Division of Hotels and Restaurants is to protect the health and safety of the public through education in partnership with industry.
- Mobile Homes, Regulation of - Learn about the Florida Mobile Home Relocation Coporation, get access to links and forms, view frequently asked questions, and find out how to file a complaint about a mobile home.
- Pari-Mutuel Wagering, Regulation of - The Division of Pari-Mutuel Wagering regulates thoroughbred racing, harness racing, greyhound racing, jai alai and cardrooms located at pari-mutuel facilities.