Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
The division is a law enforcement agency within the mostly civilian Florida Department of Financial Services (DFS).
- Attorney General - Subscribe to the Attorney General's newsletter, learn about the role and function of the attorney general, and read about crime prevention and crime victims' services.
- Auto Insurance - Get answers to FAQs about auto insurance, take a defensive driving class, and report possible insurance fraud.
- Auto Repair Fraud - Learn how to avoid auto repair fraud and keep your vehicle in good working order.
- Consumer Issues - View hotlines, online forms, publications and consumer links.
- Crime Statistics - View crime statistics for the state of Florida.
- Economic Crimes - The Economic Crimes Unit of the Office of the Attorney General is the enforcement authority for all multi-circuit violations of the Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act.
- Home Insurance Rates - View a list of premiums based on current effective rates, using specific examples.
- Insurance, Life and Health - The Bureau of Life and Health Insurer Solvency monitors the solvency of life and health insurers that are authorized to operate in the State of Florida.
- Insurance, Property and Casualty - The Bureau of Property and Casualty Insurer Solvency is responsible for monitoring the financial stability of property and casualty insurers through ongoing financial analysis and appropriate regulatory action.
- Medicaid Fraud - Medicaid Fraud can take many forms and costs Floridians hundreds of millions of dollars each year.