Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Attorney General - Subscribe to the Attorney General's newsletter, learn about the role and function of the attorney general, and read about crime prevention and crime victims' services.
- Consumer Complaints - The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services functions as the state's clearinghouse for consumer complaints.
- Consumer Issues - View hotlines, online forms, publications and consumer links.
- Identity Theft - Learn about the crime of identity theft.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Phishing - Learn about phishing, a type of theft that lures victims into revealing personal information, such as financial account numbers, resulting in the looting of those accounts.
- SPAM/Junk Email - Spam is a popular term for unsolicited commercial electronic mail.
- Telemarketing - Learn about the Florida Telemarketing Act and read frequently asked questions about telemarketing.
- Telephone Area Codes - View a map of Florida area codes.
- Telephone Solicitation Complaints - Learn how to add your phone number to the Florida Do Not Call list.