Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Mental Health Counseling
The Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling licenses and regulates clinical social workers, marriage and family therapists, and mental health counselors who meet the statutory requirements for safe practice in Florida.
- Emergency Management Programs - These programs help to rebuild lives and communities that have been impacted by a major disaster, and to reduce the impact of future disasters through mitigation.
- Gambling, Compulsive - The Florida Council on Compulsive Gambling (FCCG) provides information and support services for problem gamblers, their families, employers and others.
- Health Care Resources - View a variety of health care resources.
- Health Departments, County - Look up contact information for the local county health departments alphabetically by county.
- Health, Department of - Learn about public health issues, reports and health statistics, licenses and permits, and emergencies.
- HIPAA - The Department of Health has implemented HIPAA privacy practices, which provide individuals who receive care from the agency with certain rights.
- HIV/AIDS Community Planning & Prevention - View HIV/AIDS resources and information.
- Hospital Services Guide - Users can access data on the most common diagnoses and procedures in Florida hospitals or ambulatory surgery (outpatient) centers.
- Insurance, Life and Health - The Bureau of Life and Health Insurer Solvency monitors the solvency of life and health insurers that are authorized to operate in the State of Florida.
- Parent Helpline - Parent Helpline provides a toll-free 24 hour counseling service for parents feeling overwhelmed or stressed with the responsibilities of parenting.
- Refugee Services - View the array of services offered by Refugee Services, such as language education, child care, interpreters, and mental health counseling.
- Victim Assistance - The primary function of the Victim Assistance Office is to assist victims of crimes committed by inmates in the Department's custody or under our supervision, and to notify victims prior to an inmate's release.
- Welfare Transition Programs - The goal of the Welfare Transition Program in Florida is to emphasize work, self-sufficiency, and personal responsibility, and to enable welfare recipients to move from welfare to work.