Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Learn how to register your child for Prekindergarten classes.
- Child Care - View the latest information about child care programs in Florida.
- Child Labor - View components of Florida's Child Labor Program.
- Child Support - Learn about child support services, guidelines, applications, and enforcement.
- Children and Families, Department of - The mission of the department is to protect the vulnerable, strengthen families and promote individual and family economic self-sufficiency.
- Children's Medical Services - Learn about a variety of programs that have the goal of keeping Florida children healthy.
- Education, Department of - View resources for students, parents and educators.
- Healthy Kids - Healthy Kids is a public/private organization providing quality health insurance to Florida's children.
- Just Read, Florida! - The unequivocal goal of Just Read, Florida! is for all students in Florida to be able to read on grade level or higher throughout their school years by 2012.
- Kids' Agriculture Corner - Kids can learn about agriculture through a variety of fun activities.
- Medicaid - Medicaid is the state and federal partnership that provides health coverage for selected categories of people with low incomes.
- School Grades and Accountability Reports - View school grades, accountability reports, and press materials from the Florida Department of Education.
- School Safety - The K-20 Education Partnership on School Safety has been established to play a part in supporting Florida's schools, colleges, and universities in reaching or maintaining safe schools and campuses, including on-campus student housing.
- Schools - View a list of Florida districts and schools, or view a geographical map of Florida schools.
- Teacher Certification - Find out how to become a certified teacher in Florida.