Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Children's Medical Services - Learn about a variety of programs that have the goal of keeping Florida children healthy.
- Health Care Administration, Agency for - The Agency for Health Care Administration champions accessible, affordable, quality health care for all Floridians.
- Health Care Advance Directives - Exercise your right to decide and make your wishes known.
- Health Care Complaints and Information - The Agency for Health Care Administration provides a toll-free telephone system for consumers to call in order to file complaints, receive publications, information and referral numbers.
- Health Care Provider Information - Search for licensed health care providers.
- Health Care Resources - View a variety of health care resources.
- Health Care Risk Management - The State of Florida, Agency for Health Care Administration, administers serious patient injury reporting, tracking, trending and problem resolution programs in hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers.
- Health Care, Quality - Medical Quality Assurance protects health care consumers by licensing qualified health providers, establishing and enforcing health care standards and disseminating appropriate information to consumers and practitioners.
- Health Departments, County - Look up contact information for the local county health departments alphabetically by county.
- Health Facility Provider Locator - The Locator allows you to find health care facilities or providers, including addresses, phone numbers, driving directions, ownership, quality comparison tools, and more.
- Health Reports & Guides - Download reports and guides regarding a variety of health issues.
- Health Statistics - Use a variety of charts and reports to gather information on health statistics in Florida.
- Health, Department of - Learn about public health issues, reports and health statistics, licenses and permits, and emergencies.
- Healthy Communities, Healthy People - Healthy Communities, Healthy People is a comprehensive and community-based health promotion and wellness initiative designed to reduce major behavioral risk factors associated with chronic diseases.
- Healthy Families - Healthy Families Florida is a community-based, voluntary home visiting program designed to promote positive parent/child interaction and healthy childhood growth and development, thereby preventing child abuse and neglect.
- Healthy Kids - Healthy Kids is a public/private organization providing quality health insurance to Florida's children.
- HIV/AIDS Community Planning & Prevention - View HIV/AIDS resources and information.
- Hospice - Florida Hospices and Palliative Care, Inc. will strive to assure excellence and expand access to hospice care, and to advocate for the needs of those in the final phases of life.
- Hospital and Outpatient Services Unit - The Hospital and Outpatient Services Unit within the Division of Health Quality Assurance is responsible for licensing, registering, and regulating hospitals, outpatient and health care service facilities.
- Hospital Services Guide - Users can access data on the most common diagnoses and procedures in Florida hospitals or ambulatory surgery (outpatient) centers.
- Medicaid - Medicaid is the state and federal partnership that provides health coverage for selected categories of people with low incomes.
- Medical Discount Cards - Read about how programs that involve the purchase of a medical discount card or joining a medical discount plan are not health insurance and probably are not regulated by the State of Florida.
- Medical Quality Assurance - The mission of MQA is to protect and promote the health of all persons in Florida by diligently regulating health care practitioners and facilities.
- Medicare Providers - First Coast Service Options, Inc. is your Florida Medicare contractor.
- Medicare Supplement Insurance - Use this guide to evaluate your health care insurance needs.
- Mental Health Counseling - Look up a practitioner and learn how to report unlicensed activity.