Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Minority Business Council
The Florida Regional Minority Business Council views the establishment of relationships between corporations and minority-owned businesses as a win-win proposition for mutually increased bottom-lines and to boost Florida's economy.
- Civil Rights - Learn about the Title VII Civil Rights Program in Florida.
- Community Relations Service - This program focuses on preventing or diffusing community conflicts and tensions arising from differences in the community of race, religion, ethnicity, color, ancestry, sexual orientation or national origin within Florida.
- Contracts and Bid Opportunities (State Contracts) - View information for buyers and vendors, project information, and related topics.
- Corporations, Division of - Popular links include starting a business, dowloading filing forms, and legal opinions and procedural notices.
- Discrimination - The Florida Commission on Human Relations is dedicated to eliminating discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, marital status or familial status.
- One Florida Initiative - The goal of the One Florida Initiative is to increase opportunity and diversity in the state's universities and in state contracting without using policies that discriminate or that pit one racial group against another.