Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Attorney Search and Lawyer Referral
- Bankruptcy Courts - View web site listings for Florida bankruptcy courts.
- Consumer Issues - View hotlines, online forms, publications and consumer links.
- Corrections, Department of - The Department of Corrections protects the public by operating a safe, secure, humane and efficient corrections system.
- Corrections, Department of/Statistics & Publications - View statistics and publications from the Florida Department of Corrections.
- Court - View information on the Florida Court System for the general public, legal community, and press & media.
- Crime Statistics - View crime statistics for the state of Florida.
- Criminal Appeals - The Attorney General is the chief legal officer for the State of Florida and represents and defends the prosecution in all criminal appeals in state and federal courts.
- Death Row - View a Death Row Fact Sheet.
- Dissolution of Marriage - View the Florida Statute concerning dissolution of marriage, support, and custody.
- Divorce - Learn how to obtain a divorce certificate.
- Domestic Violence - View information about safety planning, legal assistance, and domestic violence statistics.
- Driving Records - Get instructions on how to obtain a copy of your driving record.
- Grand Jury Reports - View statewide grand jury reports online.
- Highway Patrol - Learn about career opportunities with FHP, view a live traffic crash and road conditions report, or take an aggressive driver test.
- Identity Theft - Learn about the crime of identity theft.
- Information and Referral Services - Get information about 2-1-1 helplines in Florida.
- Jury Duty - Get information on jury service in the Florida State Courts.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Laws, Florida - View a digest of general laws from the Florida Legislature.
- Lawyers - Use The Florida Bar web site to locate an attorney.
- Living Will - View Living Will information provided by the Florida Bar.
- Police Departments - View a list of local police departments in Florida.
- Prisoners - This database contains public record information on felony offenders sentenced to the Department of Corrections.
- Prisons - View a list of institutions for incarcerated felons in Florida.
- Sheriffs Association - The Florida Sheriffs Association offers affordable training and provides legal services.
- Tenant Rights and Responsibilities - Find out what you need to know before you rent, how oral and written leases work, and what you need to know when you decide to move.