Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Moving to Florida
Topics include education, employment and health care.
- Change of Address - Change your mailing address online.
- Colleges and Universities - View a list of public colleges and universities in Florida.
- DMV - Get driver license information, update vehicle insurance information, or obtain live traffic crash reports.
- DMV Test Preparation - Find useful information about how to prepare for DMV exams.
- Driver Education - Learn about a variety of available driver education courses.
- Driver Handbook - Order a copy of the Florida Driver Handbook or view it online.
- Driver License - Get information on how to apply for a Florida Driver License.
- Driving School - Sign up for driving school courses online, on video, or in a classroom.
- Employment - View a variety of resources for Florida job seekers.
- Financial Aid - Learn about types of financial assistance available to Florida students.
- Financial Aid Calculators - FinAid's custom calculators can help you figure out how much school will cost, how much you need to save and how much aid you'll need.
- Florida Driver License - Learn how to prepare for and earn a Florida driver license, including a Commercial Driver License.
- Florida Driving School - Sign up for traffic school to prepare for your driver license exams, remove points for a ticket from your driving record, or receive an insurance discount.
- Food Stamps - The Food Stamp Program helps ensure that eligible low-income families and individuals are able to obtain a nutritious diet.
- Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, Department of - Access this site for information about driver licenses, motor vehicles, and the Florida Highway Patrol.
- Homestead Exemption - Learn when to file for homestead exemption and about other exemptions for which you may qualify.
- Hospital Services Guide - Users can access data on the most common diagnoses and procedures in Florida hospitals or ambulatory surgery (outpatient) centers.
- Housing - View housing resources, including information about condominiums, mobile homes, timeshares, and financing resources for potential homebuyers.
- Housing Assistance - The mission of the Division of Community Planning is to assist Florida communities in meeting the challenges of growth, reducing the effects of disasters and investing in community revitalization.
- Housing, Financing for - Find resources to help make housing affordable.
- Immigration - Learn about the services provided by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to applicants, petitioners, authorized representatives, community-based organizations, and the general public.
- Independent Colleges & Universities of Florida - The Independent Colleges & Universities of Florida and its foundation Florida Independent College Fund provide several specialized services to groups of campus practitioners.
- Job Listing and Job Search Firms - Learn how to protect yourself from unscrupulous job listing and job search firms.
- Learner Permit - Find out how to earn a Learner's Permit for driving in Florida.
- License Plates, Specialty - View a list of specialty license plates in Florida.
- Literacy Resource Center - Find a variety of literacy resources and learn how to become a literacy volunteer.
- Medicaid - Medicaid is the state and federal partnership that provides health coverage for selected categories of people with low incomes.
- Sexual Offenders and Predators - This database contains public record information on offenders classified as sexual predators and sexual offenders under Florida law because of a conviction for a sex-related crime and/or a specified crime against children.
- Sports - View a list of professional sports teams in Florida.
- Tax Laws - Find information about a variety of Florida taxes.
- Time Zones - View a map of Florida time zones.
- Volunteering - Find out how to get involved and make a difference in the community.