Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Not all spam is illegal. Florida law prohibits fraudulent, false or deceptive spam.
- Attorney General - Subscribe to the Attorney General's newsletter, learn about the role and function of the attorney general, and read about crime prevention and crime victims' services.
- Computer Crime - Learn about cyberstalking, internet hoaxes, spyware and malware.
- Consumer Complaints - The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services functions as the state's clearinghouse for consumer complaints.
- Consumer Issues - View hotlines, online forms, publications and consumer links.
- Identity Theft - Learn about the crime of identity theft.
- Internet Safety - Learn how to keep you and your family safe while using the Internet.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Phishing - Learn about phishing, a type of theft that lures victims into revealing personal information, such as financial account numbers, resulting in the looting of those accounts.
- Slamming - Learn what to do if your phone service has been switched without your authorization.