Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Medical Discount Cards
Due to the increase in the number of advertisements and promotions for prescription drug and healthcare discount programs, it is very important for consumers to be aware of the benefits provided and the terms and conditions of these programs.
- Aging and Health Information - View links to several state agencies and resources on aging.
- Attorney General - Subscribe to the Attorney General's newsletter, learn about the role and function of the attorney general, and read about crime prevention and crime victims' services.
- Children's Medical Services - Learn about a variety of programs that have the goal of keeping Florida children healthy.
- Consumer Complaints - The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services functions as the state's clearinghouse for consumer complaints.
- Consumer Issues - View hotlines, online forms, publications and consumer links.
- Disabilities - The Florida Developmental Disabilities Council encourages and advocates opportunities for persons with developmental disabilities and their families, to enhance their quality of life within their communities.
- Diseases and Conditions - View a listing of disease topics and find information for each topic online.
- Drug Prices - This website was developed by Florida Attorney General Charlie Crist and the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) to help consumers find the lowest price in their area for their prescription drugs.
- Elder Affairs, Department of - View information for senior citizens about issues such as food safety, prescription assistance, and veteran's affairs.
- Food Stamps - The Food Stamp Program helps ensure that eligible low-income families and individuals are able to obtain a nutritious diet.
- Health Care Administration, Agency for - The Agency for Health Care Administration champions accessible, affordable, quality health care for all Floridians.
- Health Care Resources - View a variety of health care resources.
- Health Departments, County - Look up contact information for the local county health departments alphabetically by county.
- Health, Department of - Learn about public health issues, reports and health statistics, licenses and permits, and emergencies.
- HIPAA - The Department of Health has implemented HIPAA privacy practices, which provide individuals who receive care from the agency with certain rights.
- HIV/AIDS Community Planning & Prevention - View HIV/AIDS resources and information.
- Hospital Services Guide - Users can access data on the most common diagnoses and procedures in Florida hospitals or ambulatory surgery (outpatient) centers.
- Insurance, Life and Health - The Bureau of Life and Health Insurer Solvency monitors the solvency of life and health insurers that are authorized to operate in the State of Florida.
- Medicaid - Medicaid is the state and federal partnership that provides health coverage for selected categories of people with low incomes.
- Medicare Providers - First Coast Service Options, Inc. is your Florida Medicare contractor.
- Statewide Pharmaceutical Services, Bureau of - The Bureau enforces Florida's Drug and Cosmetic Act, which safeguards the health of the public and protects the public from injury by product use and merchandising deceit involving drugs, devices and cosmetics, or false and misleading advertising.
- Veterans Affairs, Florida Department of - View information about veterans' benefits, homes and education.