Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Northern Right Whale Program
- Alligators - Learn about the American Alligator in Florida.
- Beach Water Quality - Learn about how the Florida Healthy Beaches Program and the Bureau of Beaches and Coastal Systems work to monitor and improve the water quality of Florida's beaches.
- Beaches - See a list of Florida beaches.
- Beaches and Coastal Systems - Learn about the 825 miles of sandy coastline fronting the Atlantic Ocean, the Gulf of Mexico and the Straits of Florida, one of Florida's most valuable natural resources.
- Boat Ramps - View a map of boat ramps in Florida.
- Coastal and Aquatic Managed Areas - Coastal and Aquatic Managed Areas (CAMA) manages 45 sites totaling nearly five million acres of submerged lands.
- Coastal Management Program - The Florida Coastal Management Program is based on a network of agencies implementing 23 statutes that protect and enhance the state's natural, cultural and economic coastal resources.
- Endangered Species - Learn about threatened and endangered species in Florida.
- Environment News - Read the latest press releases and newsletters from the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
- Environmental Education - This program seeks to cultivate and support environmental citizenship: the awareness, understanding, and appreciation of Florida's environment; and the capacity to think critically, and participate constructively in its protection.
- Environmental Protection, Department of - View environmental resources for citizens, educators, businesses, and government.
- Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission - Learn more about freshwater and saltwater fishing, hunter safety, and manatees.
- Fishing - Get information on freshwater and saltwater fishing from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.
- Lighthouses - The Florida Lighthouse Association, Inc., is a not-for-profit organization chartered by the State of Florida for the preservation of Florida lighthouses and maritime heritage.
- Manatees - Save the Manatee Club was started so the public could participate in conservation efforts to save endangered manatees from extinction.
- MarineQuest - MarineQuest is the annual open house for the Fish and Wildlife Research Institute.
- Mercury in Marine Fish - In large enough doses, mercury is toxic to mammals, birds, and fish. Mercury can cause severe nerve and brain damage, sight and hearing loss, and birth defects.
- Project WILD - Project WILD is an interdisciplinary conservation and environmental education program emphasizing wildlife designed for educators of kindergarten through 12th grade students.
- Red Tide - Get information about red tide from the Division of Aquaculture.
- Saltwater Fishing - Access links to licensing and permitting and read about regulations and fishing resources.
- Sea Turtles - The mission of the program at the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission is to promote the recovery of threatened and endangered marine turtles through research, management and education.
- Waterfowl - Here you can learn about Florida's wetlands, resident waterfowl species, and migratory waterfowl that spend only a portion of the year in Florida's vast wetlands.
- Wildlife - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission manages fish and wildlife resources for their long-term well-being and the benefit of people.
- Wildlife Viewing - Find information about 137 wildlife viewing destinations around the state and learn about a selection of the most fascinating wildlife species in Florida.
- Wildlife Violations - Floridians can report fish and wildlife law violations online.