Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Learn when a pest control business license is required, how to report a problem or file a complaint, and how to become a certified pest control operator.
- Agricultural Law Enforcement, Office of - The Office of Agricultural Law Enforcement is dedicated to protecting Florida's agriculture and its consumers through professional law enforcement.
- Agriculture and Consumer Services, Department of - The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services works with farmers, operates the state's consumer hotline, inspects scales and gasoline pumps, and manages public lands.
- Agriculture, Regulation of - This site offers information on licensing, permits, and registrations.
- Bugs/Entomology - Arthropod identification services are just one of the responsibilities of the Entomology Section of the Division of Plant Industry.
- Entomology and Pest Control, Bureau of - The mission of the Bureau is to protect the health and safety of consumers and environment through effective mosquito control and pest control regulation.
- Mosquito Control - This program administers approximately 2 million dollars in grants and provides technical assistance, certification and training to approximately 300 mosquito control programs throughout the State.
- Pest Alert - View a list of pest alerts for insects and diseases that have recently arrived in Florida or may possibly arrive soon.
- Pesticide Exposure Surveillance - Find out what you need to know about pesticides and your health.
- Plant Inspection - The Division of Plant Industry is the regulatory agency responsible for the implementation of laws, rules, regulations, and various programs pertaining to plants and plant pests.