Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Charging exorbitant or excessive prices for necessities following a disaster is not only unethical, it's illegal.
- Consumer Complaints - The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services functions as the state's clearinghouse for consumer complaints.
- Consumer Issues - View hotlines, online forms, publications and consumer links.
- Emergency Management Programs - These programs help to rebuild lives and communities that have been impacted by a major disaster, and to reduce the impact of future disasters through mitigation.
- Emergency Management, County - Locate a county emergency management web site.
- Emergency Management, Division of - Learn about Florida hazards such as hurricanes, wildfires, and lightening.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.