Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Attorney Search and Lawyer Referral - FLABAR ONLINE is designed to serve Florida lawyers and the public.
- Corrections, Department of - The Department of Corrections protects the public by operating a safe, secure, humane and efficient corrections system.
- Corrections, Department of/Inmate Release Information Search - Search for released inmates in the state of Florida.
- Corrections, Department of/Offender Information Search - Search for inmates in the state prison system.
- Corrections, Department of/Prison Facilities & Probation Offices - View a list of Florida's prison facilities and probation offices.
- Corrections, Department of/Statistics & Publications - View statistics and publications from the Florida Department of Corrections.
- Court - View information on the Florida Court System for the general public, legal community, and press & media.
- Crime Statistics - View crime statistics for the state of Florida.
- Criminal Appeals - The Attorney General is the chief legal officer for the State of Florida and represents and defends the prosecution in all criminal appeals in state and federal courts.
- Death Row - View a Death Row Fact Sheet.
- Grand Jury Reports - View statewide grand jury reports online.
- Judicial Statistics - One of the highest priorities of the Office of the State Courts Administrator is to provide a timely and accurate accounting of judicial branch statistics.
- Jury Duty - Get information on jury service in the Florida State Courts.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Laws, Florida - View a digest of general laws from the Florida Legislature.
- Lawyers - Use The Florida Bar web site to locate an attorney.
- Most Wanted - View persons most wanted for identity theft and most wanted fugitives.
- Parole Commission - The Florida Parole Commission protects the public by administering parole, conditional release, conditional medical release, control release, and addiction recovery supervision to all eligible criminal offenders.
- Police Departments - View a list of local police departments in Florida.
- Prisons - View a list of institutions for incarcerated felons in Florida.
- Sexual Offenders and Predators - This database contains public record information on offenders classified as sexual predators and sexual offenders under Florida law because of a conviction for a sex-related crime and/or a specified crime against children.
- Sheriffs Association - The Florida Sheriffs Association offers affordable training and provides legal services.
- Victim Assistance - The primary function of the Victim Assistance Office is to assist victims of crimes committed by inmates in the Department's custody or under our supervision, and to notify victims prior to an inmate's release.
- Victims' Rights - View a variety of links regarding victims' rights in Florida.
- Wanted Criminals - Conduct a search for wanted criminals.