Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
The Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services regulates game promotions, more commonly known as sweepstakes.
- Attorney General - Subscribe to the Attorney General's newsletter, learn about the role and function of the attorney general, and read about crime prevention and crime victims' services.
- Consumer Complaints - The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services functions as the state's clearinghouse for consumer complaints.
- Consumer Issues - View hotlines, online forms, publications and consumer links.
- Economic Crimes - The Economic Crimes Unit of the Office of the Attorney General is the enforcement authority for all multi-circuit violations of the Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act.
- Gambling, Compulsive - The Florida Council on Compulsive Gambling (FCCG) provides information and support services for problem gamblers, their families, employers and others.
- Identity Theft - Learn about the crime of identity theft.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Lottery - View winning numbers and read about current games and recent lottery news.
- Pari-Mutuel Wagering, Regulation of - The Division of Pari-Mutuel Wagering regulates thoroughbred racing, harness racing, greyhound racing, jai alai and cardrooms located at pari-mutuel facilities.