Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Auto Repair Fraud
- Auto Crashes - View links to resources associated with automobile crashes.
- Auto Dealers, File Complaints Against - Find links to the complaint affadavit and contact information for the Florida Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles.
- Consumer Complaints - The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services functions as the state's clearinghouse for consumer complaints.
- Consumer Issues - View hotlines, online forms, publications and consumer links.
- Driver License - Get information on how to apply for a Florida Driver License.
- Florida DMV - View office locations, hours, and phone numbers, or renew your registration or permit online.
- Florida Driver License Check - Use this link to conduct a driver license check, update your insurance information online, and update your social security number online.
- Florida Online Traffic School - Register to take the first time driver course or the traffic ticket course online.
- Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, Department of - Access this site for information about driver licenses, motor vehicles, and the Florida Highway Patrol.
- Insurance Fraud - This division investigates all types of insurance fraud crimes.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Learner Permit - Find out how to earn a Learner's Permit for driving in Florida.
- Motor Vehicle Repair - Your automobile is one of your most important investments. Protect that investment by choosing the right Automobile Repair Professional.
- Police Departments - View a list of local police departments in Florida.
- Sheriffs Association - The Florida Sheriffs Association offers affordable training and provides legal services.