Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Auto Record - This site offers instructions about how to find the current or previous owner of a motor vehicle.
- Bankruptcy Courts - View web site listings for Florida bankruptcy courts.
- Consumer Complaints - The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services functions as the state's clearinghouse for consumer complaints.
- Credit Report - Floridians may obtain a free copy of their credit report.
- Florida Driver License - Learn how to prepare for and earn a Florida driver license, including a Commercial Driver License.
- Florida Driving School - Sign up for traffic school to prepare for your driver license exams, remove points for a ticket from your driving record, or receive an insurance discount.
- Florida Online Traffic School - Register to take the first time driver course or the traffic ticket course online.
- Florida Traffic School - Sign up for traffic school online, on video, or in a classroom.
- Food Stamps - The Food Stamp Program helps ensure that eligible low-income families and individuals are able to obtain a nutritious diet.
- Housing Assistance - The mission of the Division of Community Planning is to assist Florida communities in meeting the challenges of growth, reducing the effects of disasters and investing in community revitalization.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Lemon Law - The Lemon Law program has proven to be an effective means of recourse for Florida consumers who have purchased or leased NEW defective autos.
- License, Drivers - Locate a variety of sources to assist you in earning your driver license, renewing your license, or earning an insurance discount.
- Motor Vehicle Repair - Your automobile is one of your most important investments. Protect that investment by choosing the right Automobile Repair Professional.
- Pay Traffic Ticket - Pay your traffic ticket online and sign up for traffic school at the same time.
- State of Florida Traffic School - Take a traffic class online, from the comfort of your home.
- Tag, Motor Vehicle - Find out how to purchase or renew your motor vehicle registration.
- Unemployment - Unemployment insurance provides temporary wage replacement benefits to qualified individuals who are out of work through no fault of their own.