Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
The Recycling Program manages the Recovered Materials Dealers Certification program and the Construction and Demolition Debris Facilities Reporting program. It administers the Innovative Recycling and Waste Reduction Grants Program (in conjunction with the Pollution Prevention Program), and it coordinates the Green Lodging program (also in conjunction with the Pollution Prevention Program). It assists Florida First Capital Finance Corporation in administering the Florida Recycling Loan Program.
- Composting/Organics Recycling Program - This program is involved with recycling of organic solid wastes.
- Environment News - Read the latest press releases and newsletters from the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
- Environmental Education - This program seeks to cultivate and support environmental citizenship: the awareness, understanding, and appreciation of Florida's environment; and the capacity to think critically, and participate constructively in its protection.
- Organic and Sustainable Agriculture - Florida Certified Organic Growers & Consumers is a non-profit organization which provides an Organic Certification Program.
- Solid and Hazardous Waste, Bureau of - The responsibilities of the Bureau include hazardous waste management and regulation, solid waste management, and waste reduction.
- Wastewater - Read current wastewater treatment facilities reports.