Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Retirement, Division of
It is the mission of the Division of Retirement to deliver high quality, cost-effective statewide administrative retirement services to local and state government agencies and their employees and retirees in order for the Department of Management Services to be recognized as a customer-focused agency providing effective and efficient services.
- Aging and Health Information - View links to several state agencies and resources on aging.
- Aging, Florida Association of Area Agencies on - This association meets on a regular basis to share data, plan advocacy activities, and design coordinated aging programs.
- Assisted Living Facilities - Learn who can reside in an Assisted Living Facility, what funding services or programs are available, and about licensing for ALFs.
- Elder Affairs, Department of - View information for senior citizens about issues such as food safety, prescription assistance, and veteran's affairs.
- Home Care - The Home Care Unit licenses and registers agencies that provide services and equipment to people in their home or place of residence.
- Hospital Services Guide - Users can access data on the most common diagnoses and procedures in Florida hospitals or ambulatory surgery (outpatient) centers.
- Ombudsman Program, Long-Term Care - Learn about a volunteer-based organization seeking to improve the quality of life of frail, vulnerable elders who live in long-term care settings, including nursing homes, assisted living facilities and adult family care homes.
- Retiring to Florida - View information and resources for those who are thinking of retiring to Florida.
- Senior Drivers Insurance Discount Course - Florida Statute 627.0652 requires insurance companies to provide a discount for drivers 55 years of age or older who have successfully completed this accident prevention course.
- Veterans Affairs, Florida Department of - View information about veterans' benefits, homes and education.
- Veterans Service Offices, County - Veteran's assistance is available through a statewide network of county or city Veteran Service Officers.