Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Beach Water Quality - Learn about how the Florida Healthy Beaches Program and the Bureau of Beaches and Coastal Systems work to monitor and improve the water quality of Florida's beaches.
- Beaches and Coastal Systems - Learn about the 825 miles of sandy coastline fronting the Atlantic Ocean, the Gulf of Mexico and the Straits of Florida, one of Florida's most valuable natural resources.
- Boat Ramps - View a map of boat ramps in Florida.
- Clean Marina Program - To meet both the letter and the spirit of environmental laws, the Florida Department of Environmental Protection is in partnership with both private and public entities in the marine industry to develop a Clean Marina Program.
- Coastal and Aquatic Managed Areas - Coastal and Aquatic Managed Areas (CAMA) manages 45 sites totaling nearly five million acres of submerged lands.
- Coastal Management Program - The Florida Coastal Management Program is based on a network of agencies implementing 23 statutes that protect and enhance the state's natural, cultural and economic coastal resources.
- Inland Navigation District - The Florida Inland Navigation District is a Special State Taxing District for the continued management and maintenance of the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway.
- Lighthouses - The Florida Lighthouse Association, Inc., is a not-for-profit organization chartered by the State of Florida for the preservation of Florida lighthouses and maritime heritage.
- Marina - The Florida Department of Environmental Protection formed the Clean Boating Partnership to work with private organizations such as Marine Industries Association of Florida in their commitment to improving the health and cleanliness of our waterways.
- Red Tide - Get information about red tide from the Division of Aquaculture.
- Saltwater Fishing - Access links to licensing and permitting and read about regulations and fishing resources.
- Sea Turtles - The mission of the program at the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission is to promote the recovery of threatened and endangered marine turtles through research, management and education.
- Springs - Experience the magic of Florida springs and learn about threats to their future and how to protect nature's gems.
- Water Management Districts - The Department of Environmental Protection manages the quality and quantity of water through its relationship with the state's five water management districts and the adoption and implementation of The Florida Water Policy and The Florida Water Plan.
- Waterfowl - Here you can learn about Florida's wetlands, resident waterfowl species, and migratory waterfowl that spend only a portion of the year in Florida's vast wetlands.