Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
To increase your enjoyment and understanding of wildlife, wildlife habitat, and how the FWC works to sustain them, you can order recreation guides, bird lists and other interpretive products online.
- Beaches - See a list of Florida beaches.
- Beaches and Coastal Systems - Learn about the 825 miles of sandy coastline fronting the Atlantic Ocean, the Gulf of Mexico and the Straits of Florida, one of Florida's most valuable natural resources.
- Bicycle Traffic Laws - This web site provides a summary of Florida's bicycle regulations.
- Camping - View a list of Florida campgrounds.
- Clean Marina Program - To meet both the letter and the spirit of environmental laws, the Florida Department of Environmental Protection is in partnership with both private and public entities in the marine industry to develop a Clean Marina Program.
- Coastal Management Program - The Florida Coastal Management Program is based on a network of agencies implementing 23 statutes that protect and enhance the state's natural, cultural and economic coastal resources.
- Coral Reefs - Learn about Florida's many coral reefs.
- Fire and Forest Protection - Check out the latest long-range outlook for wildfire season.
- Fishing - Get information on freshwater and saltwater fishing from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.
- Fishing License - Purchase your Florida fishing licenses and permits online.
- Forest Recreation - In addition to providing outdoor recreation, state forest trails serve as outdoor classrooms for people of all ages to explore and learn.
- Golf - Learn more about Florida golf courses.
- Hiking - Use the map on this site to find hiking trails in Florida.
- Hunting License - Purchase a state-issued hunting license online.
- Manatees - Save the Manatee Club was started so the public could participate in conservation efforts to save endangered manatees from extinction.
- Marina - The Florida Department of Environmental Protection formed the Clean Boating Partnership to work with private organizations such as Marine Industries Association of Florida in their commitment to improving the health and cleanliness of our waterways.
- MarineQuest - MarineQuest is the annual open house for the Fish and Wildlife Research Institute.
- Mosquito Control - This program administers approximately 2 million dollars in grants and provides technical assistance, certification and training to approximately 300 mosquito control programs throughout the State.
- National Parks - View a map and list of national parks in Florida.
- Park Guide - Find a park, get camping and lodging information, learn about things to do, or become a volunteer.
- Project WILD - Project WILD is an interdisciplinary conservation and environmental education program emphasizing wildlife designed for educators of kindergarten through 12th grade students.
- Red Tide - Get information about red tide from the Division of Aquaculture.
- Rocks and Minerals - Read about rocks and minerals commonly found in Florida.
- Saltwater Fishing - Access links to licensing and permitting and read about regulations and fishing resources.
- Sea Turtles - The mission of the program at the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission is to promote the recovery of threatened and endangered marine turtles through research, management and education.
- Sports - View a list of professional sports teams in Florida.
- Springs - Experience the magic of Florida springs and learn about threats to their future and how to protect nature's gems.
- State Parks - Use this site to keep abreast of all the happenings at Florida State Parks.
- Summer Camps - Locate summer camps in Florida.
- Swimming Pools - Get answers to general questions and help in determining how much liquid chlorine should be added to a swimming pool.
- Trails and Greenways - A list of trails in Florida to be explored by canoe, on foot, or on horseback.
- Trailwalker Program - The best way to learn about a state forest is to experience it first hand, and this is what the Florida State Forests Trailwalker program is all about.
- Waterfowl - Here you can learn about Florida's wetlands, resident waterfowl species, and migratory waterfowl that spend only a portion of the year in Florida's vast wetlands.
- West Nile Virus - Learn about Florida Arboviral Encephalitis and West Nile Virus.
- Wildlife - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission manages fish and wildlife resources for their long-term well-being and the benefit of people.
- Wildlife Trappers, Nuisance - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) authorizes trappers to take destructive or nuisance wildlife from private property with the consent of the property owner.
- Wildlife Viewing - Find information about 137 wildlife viewing destinations around the state and learn about a selection of the most fascinating wildlife species in Florida.
- Wildlife Violations - Floridians can report fish and wildlife law violations online.
- Wineries and Vineyards - Learn about the history of winemaking and locate wineries and vineyards in Florida.
- Youth Angling Education Program - Hooked on Fishing - Not on Drugs is an angling education program for youth designed to teach about fishing skills, benefits of fishing, aquatic ecology and conservation, drug prevention and keeping kids drug free.
- Youth Camps - Get information about The Everglades Youth Conservation Camp, The Joe Budd Aquatic Education Center Fish Camp, The Ocala Conservation Youth Camp, and Three Lakes/Prairie Lakes Primitive Camping.